Based on the First 100 brand, a wildly popular book series by Roger Priddy that encourages toddlers to learn key concepts and words through bright board books. Each book has 100 colour photographs to look at and talk about, and 100 simple first words to read and learn. Our new First 100 games take this experience to the next level as kids engage in hands-on learning activities that teach vocabulary, counting, shapes and much more. Parents and children instantly recognise these books and will be sure to love these new games.
In the First 100 Alphabet Matching Card Game, players can play cards face up or face down, looking for matching pictures and letters. The player to find the most matches wins the game.
- 26 alphabet matches.
- Includes 52 cards (26 alphabet matches)
- Buy 12 units x of a Theme and receive a CDU Display
- Designed for take anywhere play
- Large cards for small hands
- Introductory vocabulary
- Unlike other flash cards, includes instructions with game play to engage children and tips for parent participation