Prepare to roll the dice and buy, sell and trade your way to success in Newcastle Monopoly! A happy accident, Newcastle was discovered in the midst of chasing runaway convicts in 1797. Today, locals refer to it as “Newy”, a vibrant city of pristine surf beaches, a mouth-watering food scene and passionate NRL fans!
With a relaxed atmosphere by day and a party atmosphere by night, Newcastle knows how to have fun. Discover what makes Newcastle one of News South Wales’ best kept secrets in this special edition of Monopoly.
Begin your journey walking with wildlife along the rainforest trails of Blackbutt Reserve or soak up the history of Fort Scratchley and its unforgettable role in World War Two.
Grab a cold one at Customs House and then stop to smell the roses at Hunter Valley Gardens. Shop the artisan stores of Darby Street and continue on to Newcastle Museum and immerse yourself in an exhibition. Pay your respects at the ANZAC Memorial Walk or learn to surf at Nobbys Beach.
Locate your favourite Newcastle locations and roll the dice to begin building your “Newy” property empire in this unique edition of Monopoly!
Age: 8 + years
- Includes 1 x Newcastle Monopoly Board Game
- Game Contents: Game Board, Monopoly Money, Bankers Tray, 28 x Title Deed Cards, 16 x Community Chest & Chance Cards, 32 x Houses, 12 x Hotels,8 x Tokens, 2 x Dice & Instructions.
With a relaxed atmosphere by day and a party atmosphere by night, Newcastle knows how to have fun.
- Discover what makes Newcastle one of News South Wales’ best kept secrets in this special edition of Monopoly.
- Suitable for two to six players, ages 8 to adult.
- Includes amazing photography of Newcastle, its places and landmarks.
- Official Monopoly product!